- Maintain following files and documents of the worksite
- Offer a technical support for every job and for ajustment between our client and the contractors
- Inspect and perform the quality control of the jobs, most of them will involve concrete
- Coordinate the futur jobs with the other departments;
- Help to coordinate the jobs with the contractors;
- Resolve problems in team.
Please note the responsibilities could change according to candidate experience.
- Civil Engineering Bachelor degree;
- Have a strong ability to communicate in English (oral and written);
- Ability to work well in team;
- Ability to communicate efficiently;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Demonstrate leadership abilities.
- 14/14 Schedule;
- Mine site of Meliadine in Nunavut;
- Competitive salary.