Reporting to the Mobile Equipment Maintenance Supervisor, you will have to collaborate with the other departments of the mine. You will need to ensure that goals and timelines are met, while promoting and upholding the culture of the company, customer health and safety code of conduct, and the environment.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of heavy and light equipment assigned to mining operations (Wrench, jumbos, shuttle loaders, service truck, etc.);
- Execute the various tasks planned and submitted by your supervisor;
- Provide troubleshooting, routine repairs, preventive maintenance;
- Perform breakage analysis and parts inspection;
- Inspect that equipment are running properly.
- Have a strong ability to communicate in English (oral and written);
- You must have a professional diploma in heavy duty mechanics or an equivalent;
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Hold the red seal qualification in diesel mechanics or the equivalent;
- Hold a valid driver’s license and general explosives license;
- The modular training of the mining worker is an asset (1,2, 3, 4, 5 and 7);
- Have a good experience and knowledge in the maintenance and repair of heavy and light equipment in components related to engines, transmissions, electrical and hydraulic systems;
- Have and demonstrate adequate physical condition and meet the requirements of the position.
- 14-14 or 7-7 schedule;
- Located in Abitibi-Témiscamingue or in Nunavut;
- Competitive salaries and benefits.